RACING WORLD VOLUME 58 - January / February 1995
A thoroughly entertaining nostalgic international monthly horse racing review based in the United Kingdom of the biggest stakes races of the month for Europe, the United States, Australia and Japan. Filled with invaluable insight, analysis and information. Also included are various monthly special-interest segments on such topics as breeding, auctions, priceless timeless pieces on legendary race horses or the "Now" horse who's making all the headlines, extended clips on trainers, jockeys and a slew of other topics...each month is different so you never know from month-to-month.
This volume includes the following sections/features:
1) International News - news reports from around the world; includes a tribute to Francois Boutin
2) South America - Chile .. Robert Hall travels to Chile to look at their thriving racing and breeding industry
3) Yard Visit - the stables of Champion National Hunt Trainer David Nicholson are visited at Jackdaws Castle
- Breeding News .. an in-depth look at the ever increasing number of stallions to stand dual hemispheres
1) Winners Circle (American Race Review)
2) Australian Race Review
3) National Hunt Review
Below is a brief sampling of some of the horses featured in this month's edition:
QUEENS COURT QUEEN, SERENA'S SONG, AFTERNOON DEELITES, VALID WAGER, SUAVE PROSPECT, THE VID, RIVER FLYER, HOLY BULL, WEKIVA SPRINGS, DARE AND GO, BEAUX ART, ISLAND MORN, ROS BEEF, HAREEBA, JEUNE, BARYSHNIKOV, MAHOGANY, DANOLI, LARGE ACTION, ABSALOM'S LADY, ANUSHA, RELKEEL, HEBRIDEAN, MUDAHIM, FORTUNE AND FAME, MYSILV, DORANS PRIDE, SILVER WEDGE, BERUDE NOT TO, YOUNG HUSTLER, BRADBURY STAR, ONE MAN, MERRY GALE, MASTER OATS, DUBLIN FLYER, RAMYLETTE, ALGAN, DEEP BRAMBLE, EARTH SUMMIT, JODAMI, VIKING FLAGSHIP, MARTHA'S SON, NAKIR, MORCELI, KLAIRON DAVIS, BROWNHALL, HIGH BARON, GALES CAVALIER and HARCON
FOR A MORE COMPLETE, DETAILED CHRONOLOGICAL LIST OF ALL RACES AND SPECIAL-INTEREST SEGMENTS FEATURED IN THIS PARTICULAR VOLUME, JUST REQUEST A COPY AND A BREAK-DOWN SHEET WILL BE E-MAILED TO YOU.
(1 Hour and 59 Minutes)
|Format(s) Available:||DVD And VHS|
|Category:||U.S. & Canadian Flat Racing|